About the MFR


The Metaline Falls Railroad (MFR) is a proto-freelanced model railroad based on the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad located in northern Idaho and north eastern Washington State. For the very latest on the layout, please visit my YouTube channel and follow along with my Instagram account and Facebook Group.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Painted Fascia

Today I painted the fascia for my layout.  I was considering holding off on this until after I had the scenery mostly in place, but I thought that tidying up the layout a bit might be good encouragement. I considered many different colors for my fascia, (especially a shade of light cream color found on the stunning Grimes Line Layout) but ultimately I felt black would do the best job of framing my scene and drawing the viewers eye in.


No comments:

Post a Comment