About the MFR


The Metaline Falls Railroad (MFR) is a proto-freelanced model railroad based on the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad located in northern Idaho and north eastern Washington State. For the very latest on the layout, please visit my YouTube channel and follow along with my Instagram account and Facebook Group.

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Reflections and Resolutions

 It's still January so it is still ok to post one of those "resolutions" videos right?

Lot's of plans this year.  Mainly I want to get my layout completely operational and to a "base layer" of "scenery" over the entire railroad.  This is mainly so I can begin to have REAL operating sessions on the layout and comfortably run trains without the risk of loosing expensive equipment due to an unexpected plummet into carpet canyon.

More resolutions and reflections in the video below. 2021, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment