About the MFR


The Metaline Falls Railroad (MFR) is a proto-freelanced model railroad based on the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad located in northern Idaho and north eastern Washington State. For the very latest on the layout, please visit my YouTube channel and follow along with my Instagram account and Facebook Group.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Heritage 2 is the 2nd Best BNSF Paint Scheme

Scaletrains strikes again!  After falling in love with my Scaletrains SD40-2, I couldn't help myself and I ended up picking up this beautiful Dash 9 in BNSF's Heritage 2 paint scheme a few months back.  The locomotive runs and sounds great and is the LAST new locomotive that my layout requires at this point to have a full operation session.

The Heritage 2 paint scheme is my second favorite BNSF paint scheme.  What is my first favorite you may ask? Why, the infamous Vomit Bonnet of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment