About the MFR


The Metaline Falls Railroad (MFR) is a proto-freelanced model railroad based on the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad located in northern Idaho and north eastern Washington State. For the very latest on the layout, please visit my YouTube channel and follow along with my Instagram account and Facebook Group.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Moving On Up!


It's been nearly a year since my last significant update and unfortunately I have accomplished nothing of interest during that time. What I have been doing is preparing to put my home on the market which is both exciting and a bit scary.  I'm the kinda guy who would be perfectly happy to "turtle up" in one spot to avoid the dreaded "What if?" that comes with entering the housing market, but the prospects of a larger basement and more comfortable workshop for my many hobbies is just too irresistible to ignore.

What this means for you all is that there will soon be a series of posts appearing here as I document the process of moving my layout from one location to another.  I did originally designed the layout to be moved, but as I measure things now, I'm finding that might actually be easier said than done.  We will soon see and you will be coming along on the journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment