About the MFR


The Metaline Falls Railroad (MFR) is a proto-freelanced model railroad based on the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad located in northern Idaho and north eastern Washington State. For the very latest on the layout, please visit my YouTube channel and follow along with my Instagram account and Facebook Group.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Movie Mondays #1

Gonna try something new to keep this blog a bit more active and keep my head in the game.  I'll be posting inspiring videos that really get me excited to get back to the workbench.

Up first, a stunning scene by Youtube user NRS800 that shows how much realistic action can be packed into a small space.  I really dig how detailed this scene is without ever looking crowded.  Every model has room to breath and the resulting realism is beautiful because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment