About the MFR


The Metaline Falls Railroad (MFR) is a proto-freelanced model railroad based on the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad located in northern Idaho and north eastern Washington State. For the very latest on the layout, please visit my YouTube channel and follow along with my Instagram account and Facebook Group.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My Other Hobby

I've been pretty quiet around here for the last few months, the reason being that it is now summer and my other hobby of building and flying FPV RC aircraft has taken over my free time. My workbench is now overflowing with foam wings, servo wires and carbon spars! I do have a few new things completed on my model railroad I have not shown off yet and I owe you all a video on that soon. Until then, you can find me with my head in the clouds!


1 comment:

  1. Very cool. The May 2016 episode of TrainMasters TV includes a story about Rick Norris' Rio Grande Southern. Rick also is into RC aircraft and some of his work is shown in the video.
    http://trainmasters.tv/videos/2016-05-3
    Cheers!
    - Trevor (Port Rowan in 1:64)

    ReplyDelete