About the MFR


The Metaline Falls Railroad (MFR) is a proto-freelanced model railroad based on the Pend Oreille Valley Railroad located in northern Idaho and north eastern Washington State. For the very latest on the layout, please visit my YouTube channel and follow along with my Instagram account and Facebook Group.

Friday, February 26, 2016

A Couple of Update Videos

Here are a couple of update videos detailing what I've accomplished over the past year and my plans moving forward. The first video is one I recorded back in January of 2015 where I show off the progress I've made on my cement factory.  These are really the very first plastic kits I've successfully assembled in my lifetime and I am pleased at how they are turning out!



The second video I recorded last night and details a few simple projects I'd like to accomplish quickly to add a layer of fit and finish to the layout and encourage myself as I work towards that ever elusive goal of "completion". (Of course we all know that no model railroad is ever complete!)


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back at it! BTW, I couldn't stop staring at that backdrop... It's SO well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much! It is good to be back! I just posted a long video where I show some of my painting techniques. Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1x-4mHUw-s

      Delete